Home » Uncategorized

Alive and kicking

Posted by AFA 16 Apr 2011 7 Comments

Carpe Jackson is coming back. With the news of potential food trucks on the way, restaurants moving, changing menus and new venues opening every month or two, there’s too much going on NOT to write about the food scene in Jackson. Please stay tuned, and feel free to offer suggestions for places that Carpe Jackson needs to check out.

7 Comments »

• randy said:

Glad to see you are back!

[Reply]

• blouberstrand accommodation said:

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

[Reply]

• Dallas Burigsay said:

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to deliver up. I offer the thoughts above as basic inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you deliver up where crucial thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impression of just a moment�s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

[Reply]

• Douglas Hudmon said:

Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thanks However I’m experiencing issue with ur rss . Don�t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting similar rss problem? Anybody who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx

[Reply]

• Ling Commes said:

When I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now every time a remark is added I get 4 emails with the identical comment. Is there any method you’ll be able to take away me from that service? Thanks!

[Reply]

• New cutting board said:

Hi! I just want to offer you a big thumbs up for your great info you have got here on this post. I am coming back to your blog for more soon.

[Reply]

• workers said:

Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this information together. I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

[Reply]

Leave your response!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags:

You need to log in to express your opinion

Carpe Jackson requires users to be logged in to express their opinion on this post.

Alternatively, if you do not have an account yet you can create one here.

Powered by Vote It Up